Reopening August 5 and now taking reservations! You can book securely right here via our ticketing partner Fareharbor. Call us at (671) 687-4500 if you have any questions. See you at the show!
PLEASE READ OUR COVID POLICY BELOW BEFORE BOOKING.
Welcome to Biba Magic Theater at The Westin Resort Guam: a 70-minute comedy, magic, and illusion show like no other! Biba Magic is Guam’s #1 rated show on Tripadvisor and is the winner of the 2022 Traveler’s Choice Award. Tickets are now one low price for all ages- just $50 per seat for general admission or just $40 per seat if you have a local or military ID!
Biba Magic Theater typically sells out nightly, reservations required.
Due to loud music and some lighting effects including flashing lights and blackouts, the show is not recommended for those under 4 years old or those sensitive to flashing lights.
COVID AND MASK POLICY:
- All audience members, regardless of age, must wear a mask that securely covers the nose and mouth (no bandanas, neck gaiters or face shields) when entering and inside the theater.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to see a performance at Biba Magic Theater.
- Theater will be sold to full capacity without social distancing. While masking is intended to ensure everyone at Biba Magic Theater stays healthy and safe, it does not guarantee protection against COVID-19. Audience members assume their own risk when they enter the theater.
- If you are unable to attend a performance because you are sick, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, you may call (671) 687-4500 to exchange your tickets or request a refund.
- All seating areas and all touched surfaces are sanitized after every performance.
- Multiple high-end air purification machines are located throughout the theater.
- All performers are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Performers may or may not be masked depending on their personal preference, and will take a home Covid test every Friday. If a performer is positive for COVID-19, or otherwise ill, another performer will fill in for them. In the unlikely event that multiple performers are COVID positive or otherwise ill at the same time, the show will be canceled and you will receive a full refund.
BOOK ONLINE or call (671) 687-4500 to get show tickets. Private shows and gift certificates are available. Call to inquire.
Dinner+show packages are currently unavailable. All tickets are show-only. If you wish to dine at The Westin Resort Guam before or after the show, please purchase your show-only tickets here and make a separate dining reservation by calling Westin at (671) 647-0915 or emailing to email@example.com.