Welcome to Biba Magic Theater at The Westin Resort Guam: a 70-minute comedy, magic, and illusion show like no other! Biba Magic is Guam’s #1 rated show on Tripadvisor and is the winner of the 2023 Traveler’s Choice Award. General Admission is $70/adult and $45/child. VIP Front Row Guaranteed Admission is $85/adult and $60/child. Local or Military Admission is $50/adult and $35/child (local or military ID required). The show is performed Fridays at 7:30 pm and Saturdays at 5:00 pm, with additional shows sometimes added.
Due to loud music and some lighting effects including flashing lights and blackouts, the show is not recommended for those under 4 years old or those sensitive to flashing lights.
BOOK TICKETS ONLINE or call (671) 864-5688 if you have questions or require assistance.
Private charter shows are also available for groups of up to 39 guests- call to inquire. Dinner+show packages are currently unavailable. All tickets are show-only. If you wish to dine at The Westin Resort Guam before or after the show, please purchase your show-only tickets here and make a separate dining reservation by calling Westin at (671) 647-0915 or emailing to email@example.com.
MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED IN THE THEATER. PLEASE READ OUR COVID POLICY BEFORE BOOKING.
COVID AND MASK POLICY:
- Masks are no longer required when entering and inside the theater.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to see a performance at Biba Magic Theater.
- Theater will be sold to full capacity without social distancing. While masking is intended to ensure everyone at Biba Magic Theater stays healthy and safe, it does not guarantee protection against COVID-19. Audience members assume their own risk when they enter the theater.
- If you are unable to attend a performance because you are sick, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, you may call (671) 687-4500 to exchange your tickets or request a refund.
- All seating areas and all touched surfaces are sanitized after every performance.
- Multiple high-end air purification machines are located throughout the theater.
- All performers are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Performers may or may not be masked depending on their personal preference. If a performer is positive for COVID-19, or otherwise ill, another performer will fill in for them. In the unlikely event that multiple performers are COVID positive or otherwise ill at the same time, the show will be canceled and you will receive a full refund.